Reservation Terms and Conditions
Bookings are available across sitting times, each sitting time is 1.5 hour duration.
Due to the current Government restrictions, capacity is limited and we suggest you secure a table as to not miss out. Walks in will be available, subject to availability.
- Please arrive 15mins prior to your booking to check in
- As to comply with the current Government legislation, all adults are required to check in upon arrival; suppling their full name and either a mobile phone number or email address. These details are retained by the venue for a period of 28 days and will be shared with NSW Health if requested.
- All bookings hold a strict seating time, double bookings are not permitted
- All guests must remain seated for the booking duration
- All guests within your party must be present before you are seated
- All minors are to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and are included in your table booking head count
- Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel is committed to the safety of all patrons and staff and will be closing between each seating to sanitise as aligned with our COVID safety plan
- Please note all bookings require a credit card guarantee, cancellation and amendments can be made up to 24hrs. A no show fee or cancellation within 24hrs will be incurred to the value of $50per person.
- Please note no table allocation is guaranteed, all Beach Club areas are outside and in the event of wet weather we will do our best to relocate your booking, however, for general reservations we cannot guarantee an undercover area in the event of rain