Reservation Terms and Conditions
Bookings are available across sitting times, each sitting time is 1.5 hour duration.
Due to the current Government restrictions, capacity is limited and we suggest you secure a table as to not miss out. Walks in will be available, subject to availability.
By making this reservation you agree and acknowledge as follows;
- Your booking numbers do not exceed 10 guests including any babies and children, you have not made any arrangements with other known bookings at this venue during your booking time
- You agree to acknowledge that yourself along with any of your guests are not displaying cold like symptoms, have been in contact with any known COVID cases and have not returned from interstate or overseas in the past 14 days
- Please arrive 15mins prior to your booking time for all guests to check in
- All Adult guests will be required to check in upon entry to comply with the current Government Legislation. Name in full along with a current phone or email contact is required. Details will be retained for 28 days.
- Please respect all bookings have a strict sitting time to be adhered too, double bookings are not permitted
- All minors are to be accompanied by a legal guardian and are included in your table booking head count
- Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel is committed to the safety of all patrons and staff and is a registered COVID safe business
- All guests must remain seated for the booking duration
- All guests within your party must be present before you are seated
- Please note no table allocation is guaranteed, all Beach Club areas are outside and in the event of wet weather we will do our best to relocate your booking, however, for general reservations we cannot guarantee an undercover area in the event of rain