The MARDI-GRAS-RITA has arrived!
To celebrate Mardi Gras & Fair Day – we will be putting on a delicious cocktail in Beach Club that will be sure to SLAY your taste buds!
We’re bringing back the frozen margarita but with a twist! This enchanting cocktail will be available over 2 weeks from the 20th Feb – 5th March.
Come and join us for an afternoon session and try our icy cold Mardi-Gras-Rita!
Five Mardi Gras Fun Facts
- New Orleans is the most popular place to celebrate in the United States. The first Mardi Gras parade in New Orleans took place in 1837.
- What does Mardi Gras mean? It’s actually French for “Fat Tuesday”!
- The official colors of the Mardi Gras are purple, green and gold. Purple stands for justice. Green stands for faith. Gold stands for power.
- It is illegal to ride on a parade float without wearing a mask.
- Some countries celebrate Mardi Gras as ‘Pancake Day’, and indulge in eating pancakes.