Looking for somewhere special to treat Dad this Fathers Day? Come celebrate at Watsons Bay! We’re going golfing this Fathers’ day with a ‘Nearest to the Pin’ competition sponsored by TaylorMade Golf. There will be heaps of great prizes to be won including a TaylorMade R15 driver valued at $599!
Treat Dad to a 3 course banquet including a charcuterie board to start, Kurobuta Roast Pork with decadent sides for main, and a chocolate tart with salted caramel ice cream to finish. Every Dad will also receive a FREE TaylorMade golfing hat with each booking!
$65 per head – kids meals available.
For more information please call (02) 8960 6706 or email@example.com. Bookings essential.
Want to brush up on your golf trivia? Here are some interesting facts about Golf that you may not know!
- Golf balls were originally made of wood! Some were even made of feathers!
- You’ll find golf balls on the moon. Two of them, in fact! NASA astronaut and American naval aviator Alan Shepard is credited as being the only man who ever hit two golf balls while on the moon.
- The chances of making two holes-in-one in a round of golf are one in 67 million.
- A regulation golf ball has 336 dimples.
- The longest ever pro golf drive was made in 1974 by Mike Austin. It travelled a monstrous 515 yards or half a kilometre!